When i deploy on server so showing localhost

@sairmali please can you specify the error more in details? whilst seeing logs I’m not getting your issue.

Run rasa on the server (IP_address:5005) instead of localhost:5005

@sairmali can share the rasa version and your server details? Did you just run this command and you getting this error?

1. Do you know your IP?

2. Can you ping from another computer to the server?

3. Can you connect to IP:5005 from another computer?

Run rasa on the server (IP_address:5005) instead of localhost:5005

http://server_ip:5055/webhook

rasa run on server perfectly but it is run on server localhost:5002 when can i access globay without server ip

please some one give the solution

Please answer my three questions above so that I know what your situation is. I understand your question.

Localhost is just a name the server gives itself. If there is something on the localhost it doesn’t mean others can’t connect. On the opposite.

Do you know what localhost represents? Do you know how to get the server’s IP?

yes sir

i know my ip

i have try on another pc but not working

yes this my question

What did you try specifically? Can you ping the server from your PC?

just wait sir

Architecture: x86_64 CPU op-mode(s): 32-bit, 64-bit Byte Order: Little Endian CPU(s): 16 On-line CPU(s) list: 0-15 Thread(s) per core: 2 Core(s) per socket: 8 Socket(s): 1 NUMA node(s): 1 Vendor ID: GenuineIntel CPU family: 6 Model: 45 Model name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz Stepping: 7 CPU MHz: 2900.072 CPU max MHz: 3800.0000 CPU min MHz: 1200.0000 BogoMIPS: 5800.14 Virtualization: VT-x L1d cache: 32K L1i cache: 32K L2 cache: 256K L3 cache: 20480K NUMA node0 CPU(s): 0-15 Flags: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl xtopology nonstop_tsc cpuid aperfmperf pni pclmulqdq dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx smx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm pcid dca sse4_1 sse4_2 x2apic popcnt tsc_deadline_timer aes xsave avx lahf_lm epb pti ssbd ibrs ibpb stibp tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid xsaveopt dtherm ida arat pln pts md_clear flush_l1d root@pythonclusters-42842-runtimes-5b47678bf4-2mswm:/cloudclusters#

ram 2 gb

i am trying to ping but not working

please can you connect with anydesk sir

Okay so if you cannot ping, of course you cannot connect.

The two computers must be on the same network, or you need to put your server on the Internet.