Webchat

What custom connector needs in order to connect UI and Rasa core server? I have my own chat UI in a website and I want it to work like messenger.

Depends how it works, but in general try using the REST input channel: Chat & Voice platforms

It’s just like any other chatbot with rasa but I’m not using FB or slack as a platform, I want to host the bot in a website. I’ll try what you suggest and I’ll let you know. :slight_smile:

Are you connect your Chat UI with the rasa core server? if you finished can explain how to connect it.

You can try the rest option to connect to the custom UI. Once you will spin the rasa core along with you nlu and you have specified

rest:

in you credential.yml file, you will be alble to talk to your bot using the rest api.

You can refer the doc

Hope this helps!

• Neel

hi @Noarah you can watch this link if you want to connect rasa bot to custom channel :

hope this helps…:wink:

Hi

If possible can you please share your UI, Could you please keep your UI in github repo, that will be of great help.

Thanks Swagat

hey @swagat123 i am working on the UI code soon i will share it on Github :smiley:

Thank you so much. :smiley:

have you tried creating action server in node or any other language?

no, i am using rasa core

i guess action server is used in rasa core only !

yes

so i am asking for core only

https://rasa.com/docs/core/0.12.3/customactions/#execute-actions-in-other-code

@JiteshGaikwad Did you share the UI code on Github?I am still waiting for this… :thinking:

hey swagat i had already shared it, you can get it here : https://github.com/JiteshGaikwad/RASA-Chatbot-UI

@JiteshGaikwad Thanks, but i face issue while running localhost:8080/index.html .how to run this ? even i went through the video.

Whitelabel Error Page

This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Thu Jan 03 12:01:33 UTC 2019

There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404).

No message available

is it run in default port 8080. can we make the port changes

hey @swagat123 i dint understand your problem statement can you please explain it😅

Hi @JiteshGaikwad , Thanks for your code. i used your code as a reference and created one UI chatbot. :grin:

I am glad to help😃