Web integration of bot

Hi guys, I want to deploy my chatbot on the website using REST channels using RESTInput and Chatroom. I am able to create bot server but during the conversation, it is not giving any response maybe models are not connected with it properly. Do anyone know how to resolve this issue.

P.S.

1 Like

Please provide some more details on what exactly you’re running, and what the logs look like when you’re running it. In any case, I don’t think that UI is compatible with rasa_core 0.11 yet

Resolved

I’m also try to integrate with web can you tell the steps about how would you do that.

Everything is available in documentation Chat & Voice platforms However If you need any help regarding that just ping me here. I will be glad to help you.

I’m new to this platform i created one chatbot now i want to know how to connect the chat bot to the rasa-webchat widget can you explain how to connect. I’m already read the document but i can’t understand clearly.

Hi, I just run into the issue when I wanted to deploy my bot using RestInput and Chatroom. I’m using Rasa core Master version.

I followed the steps (Usage with a standard Rasa Core project) in Chatroom, but when I run python -m rasa_utils.bot -d models/dialogue -u models/current/nlu

The terminal returns:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/wisionlearning/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main
    "__main__", mod_spec)
  File "/Users/wisionlearning/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "/Users/wisionlearning/Documents/dd0926/rasa_utils/bot.py", line 21, in <module>
    from rasa_core.channels import (
ImportError: cannot import name 'RestInput'

I also followed the steps on chat & voice platform RestChannel:

I made a credentials.yml as same as it should be. Then I run python -m rasa_core.run -d models/dialogue -u models/current/nlu/
–port 5002 --credentials credentials.yml

I got:

Using TensorFlow backend.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/wisionlearning/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main
    "__main__", mod_spec)
  File "/Users/wisionlearning/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code
    exec(code, run_globals)
  File "/Users/wisionlearning/rasa_core/rasa_core/run.py", line 234, in <module>
    nlu_endpoint)
  File "/Users/wisionlearning/rasa_core/rasa_core/run.py", line 203, in main
    generator=nlg_endpoint)
  File "/Users/wisionlearning/rasa_core/rasa_core/agent.py", line 81, in load
    ensemble = PolicyEnsemble.load(path)
  File "/Users/wisionlearning/rasa_core/rasa_core/policies/ensemble.py", line 198, in load
    policy = policy_cls.load(policy_path)
  File "/Users/wisionlearning/rasa_core/rasa_core/policies/keras_policy.py", line 264, in load
    model_arch = cls._load_model_arch(path, meta)
  File "/Users/wisionlearning/rasa_core/rasa_core/policies/keras_policy.py", line 240, in _load_model_arch
    arch_file = os.path.join(path, meta["arch"])
KeyError: 'arch'

I did not do the basic usage from chatroom though, because I saw the step below that is for rasa core project. Do I also need to make a webpage for that as well? Thanks for the help.

Hi abhishek,

I am trying to connect rasa chat bot with my personal website but some how i am not able to do that, can you please help with it, I also tried custom channel but it showing me URL not found error on browser window

You can use Chatroom or Rasa Socket.io based application described in rasa_core docs.

Hi @abhishakskilrock, Can you please provide some details, how you used it and how to implement action server?

hello, brother i also want to integrate my chatbot to website which is simply a web page based on django framework. i am not able to understand the documentation by rasa. can you please help me with that ? feel free to do whats app +919714627178

please help if you can. thank you

Sorry for late reply.

You can initiate rasa as rest channel, then use that url in django-framework. It will surely work.

P.S. You have to integrate that url with same method as you are calling rest channel. If you calling rest channel as HTTP API you should have to call as HTTP API or if you calling it via socket then call that url as socket method in django.

can you help me to integrate my chatbot to my webpage.

did you find the solution for this. if yes kindly help. thank you

Hey, What is the main problem you are facing? Let me know. May be I can help you.

hello sir , i want to migrate my chatbot to my website what can i do ? i have done chatbot on localhost using html,css but i want my chatbot on my website what can i do please help @abhishakskilrock

Hey @mayur May I know where you have deployed your website I mean AWS server or some 3rd party hosting providing services like GoDaddy, Bluehost etc.

bluehost , thanks for replying sir.

I don’t have much idea about Bluehost but there should be some server storage where you can deploy the bot and install requirements and integrate in your website. I think bluehost support will give you better idea on this.

ok sir thank you. sir i explain my problem in deep , i have a website in laravel is the 1st part and 2nd part is i create a chatbot using rasa and then integrate using html,css then i create index.html file on localhost and then i run server and open the index.html file that work fine in localhost. so my question is how to integrate 2nd part in 1st.means localhost into website