Something went wrong. Please try again (rasa x)

Version: Rasa X 0.35.0

Hi, I am using Rasa x 0.35.0 on my server and i try to connect to my github repo but rasa x tell me the “Something went wrong. Please try again.” I am using rasa open source 2.2.9 and rasa sdk 2.2.0. Please i need your help. I am new to rasa.

Hey @Papa,

Where does this error appear? It sounds like it appears in the UI, is that correct? If so, could you provide a screenshot and some more details or where the error appears and exactly when it appears and I will try to help.

Mark

Hey @mjaycub Yes it appear in the UI when i attempt to connect to my gitlab repo.

Hi!, Have you solved it? Thanks

Yes. Are you using gitlab or github ?

I´m using GitHub

You have to check if your server can communicate with github. Are you using your own server or not ?

How can I check it ?.

I have connected my git repository, two days ago but then I disconnected because I thought I was doing something wrong.

When I tried again to connect it the problem started.

I´m using a server that I have created with Compute Engine (GCP)

What changes did you make?

The first time I connected my repo Rasa X doesn´t recognize stories, so I searched at the internet and have found that you have to upload all the files like domain.yml, stories.yml … before connection.

This is my repository: GitHub - mariasanzs/rasa-bot: Chatbot en para complementar terapias antiestrés en mujeres embarazadas con RASA.

try to restart you rasa x (You can use docker-compose restart if you 've used docker-compose installation).

I have restarted rasa x but it is still doing the same

update your rasa x. You can follow this link Update Rasa X

I alredy have updated the rasa x server RASA_X_VERSION=0.40.1

This is not the problem

have you restartet your server ?

yes

Hi both,

I have the same error message after following Rachel’s instructions on Youtube on how to connect RasaX to a github repo. I am also using a virtual machine, but I am a newbie to this and don’t yet know how to investigate why something has not worked. Maybe a silly question, but at the moment, the only thing I have on my VM is RasaX, i.e. not Git. Does Git need to be installed as well?

Thanks

Sorry, Git is installed so that is not the issue either.

How do I pin down what is wrong? I’m not clear on which logs to pull out or how to do it.

Thanks,

Hi @LornaJ which installation mode are you using? if your are using docker-compose you can use docker-compose logs rasa-x to view you rasa x logs

Hi @Papa , I did that yesterday, in parallel to hitting Verify connection and all I got was the same repeated message both before I hit Verify, when I hit Verify and afterwards. See screen dump below.

I’m guessing this is not diagnostic?