Rasa-X Model Testing

Hi,

I can’t find a way to use the command rasa test nlu as there is nothing in the /data/ directory in my running docker. What is the way to do it ?

Is there any feature coming for testing through Rasa-X (rasa test nlu) models and nlu ? It would be very nice to automatically do tests each time the models is retrained and to show stats on eachs models in the “models” view.

Hi @glaulom,

there is currently no testing functionality integrated in Rasa X. We believe that this is best done as part of your CI pipeline (Jenkins, Travis, GitHub actions, …) when using Connect Rasa Open Source to Rasa Enterprise.

as there is nothing in the /data/ directory in my running docker. What is the way to do it ?

Did you mount your trained model and test data in the container?

Thanks for the answer @Tobias_Wochinger, after configuring my Rasa-X env, I uploaded my .md files through the Rasa-X interface and worked only through the interface from this moment.

My goal is to use rasa test nlu command to test what I have done through Rasa-X.

Then I recommend to set up Integrated Version Control and either have the CI running this for every change or have some other trigger which runs the testing then.

My goal is to use rasa test nlu command to test what I have done through Rasa-X.

What’s the larger context here? I’d like to understand where in your architecture / workflow you do the testing.