Rasa X UI isn't showing any models

I’ve deployed rasa-x using docker-compose and can access the UI by hitting the default address at localhost:80. I have a trained model bind-mounted into the rasa-x container at /app/models, but when I click on the models folder, it’s empty.

If I use the docker exec -it rasa_x_container_nam /bin/bash command to bash into the container, I can see that there is indeed a model.tar.gz file in the folder /app/models/. Furthermore, the model is working fine when I test it in the rasa shell.

Are there any reasons why this model might not show up in the rasa-x browser interface? I haven’t connected rasa-x to the rasa git repository that trained the model yet because I’m having some issues with setting up the deploy key on the gitolite server, which is in itself a headache. Could that be the problem?

@plurn Did you manually copy in the model into the directory? I suggest using the upload button in the Rasa X UI or the provided curl command. Rasa X currently only scans this folder during startup for new models.

Thanks, I think that was my problem. I already fixed the issue with the github connection, so I have just been adding trained models through the UI now.