Rasa-x installation taking to much time in windows

when i run

pip install rasa-x --extra-index-url Simple Index

it is taking too much time to install than usual any suggestion or help appreciated

INFO: This is taking longer than usual. You might need to provide the dependency resolver with stricter constraints to reduce runtime. If you want to abort this run, you can press Ctrl + C to do so. To improve how pip performs, tell us what happened here: https://pip.pypa.io/surveys/backtracking INFO: pip is looking at multiple versions of urllib3 to determine which version is compatible with other requirements. This could take a while.

1 Like

Go over this thread. Pip takes long time

There is a solution that worked for me.

i did that still very slow

Mine completely stops working after urlib3. I did the downgrade to pip v.20 with little success as the config runs into loads of conflicts like tensorflow not being okay with a certain version of another part of the installation package. I tried resolving the conflicts which is basically not possible as one conflict causes 10 others to occur. Is there no better solution to this?

Update: I used pip v.20 and python 3.6.10 in Anaconda prompt where I created an environment. The installation worked with few conflicts. Hope it helps.

same issue here