Rasa ui

hey @JiteshGaikwad can you please tell m like how to run this first i need to run rasa run actions then i need to run rasa run -m models --enable-api --cors "" --debug this command and after that rasa x or rasa shell …and if i am trying to run like this m not getting anything o/p which i got in terminal (2019-11-14 15:28:27 DEBUG rasa.core.policies.memoization - There is a memorised next action ‘0’ 2019-11-14 15:28:27 DEBUG rasa.core.policies.mapping_policy - There is no mapped action for the predicted intent, ‘greet’. 2019-11-14 15:28:27 DEBUG rasa.core.policies.ensemble - Predicted next action using policy_0_MemoizationPolicy 2019-11-14 15:28:27 DEBUG rasa.core.processor - Predicted next action ‘action_listen’ with confidence 1.00. 2019-11-14 15:28:27 DEBUG rasa.core.processor - Action ‘action_listen’ ended with events ‘[]’ 2019-11-14 15:28:27 DEBUG rasa.core.lock_store - Deleted lock for conversation ‘da5b14e394fc47bfb78b5b668638164f’. ) and the code works some wht if i do rasa run actions --cors “ and rasa x . let me know if m executing wrong commands

Hey @Beherasaptami, sorry for the late reply. I am working on the updated UI and will those issue and it will be released by next week or by this weekend.

thanks for the update :slightly_smiling_face:

hey @Beherasaptami, I have added the support for button payload, check it out and let me know if it helps you:

https://github.com/JiteshGaikwad/Rasa_CustomUI-v_2.0.git

hey @JiteshGaikwad thanks for update will check and let you know :slightly_smiling_face:

hey , thanks for update it’s work for me but it will be helpful if you can tell like where was the issues and what changes you made to make this work .

The code didn’t had the support for the payload which is why it was not able to send the intent and entities properly to the Rasa

hey , i am facing one issue with ui like : there is some movie name as THE LAST DOOR’S HOUR (these movies are feeded as buttons) when i hit on these button in rasa x it’s working fine as it supposed to work but when i am trying to run the same in ui i am getting error as 2019-11-19 13:15:00 WARNING rasa.core.interpreter - Invalid to parse arguments in line ‘/movies_chosen_byuser {“movie”: "THE LAST DOOR’. Failed to decode parameters as a json object. Make sure the intent is followed by a proper json object. Error: Unterminated string starting at: line 1 column 11 (char 10)