Rasa : The term 'rasa' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program

hey everyone, I followed rasa installation guide and still have the problem below: rasa : The term ‘rasa’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

• rasa -h
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (rasa:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

while dealing with VScode. could anyone please help me out here? things I’ve done: conda create -n rasa_env python=3.8 conda activate rasa_env pip install rasa

Rasa Version : 3.4.0 Minimum Compatible Version: 3.0.0 Rasa SDK Version : 3.4.0 Python Version : 3.8.15 Operating System : Windows-10-10.0.19045-SP0 Python Path : C:\Users\Waleed Legion\anaconda3\envs\rasa_demo\python.exe

but when dealing with VScode, I write in terminal: conda activate rasa_env put it’s not activated, and showing the problem above

it’s done by adding: " C:\Users\USER_NAME\anaconda3\envs\ENV_NAME\Scripts " to the system variables-> path