Rasa in VS code

rasa : The term ‘rasa’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the
spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. At line:1 char:1

• rasa init
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (rasa:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException.

im getting this error plz help

environment is activated python - 3.7.6 conda - 4.8.2 rasa - (rasa init or rasa --version cmd works on anaconda prompt)

Hi @Aszn. How did you install rasa? What operating system?

I have the same problem. I installed it on windows 10 using this youtube video Installing Rasa Open Source: Windows 10 (64 bit) - YouTube I activated the environement where I installed rasa, and it’s still not recognized. Can you please help @tyd ?

@Kimbel What happens when you run rasa init in Anaconda Prompt?

I also installed rasa in windows 10 with VS Code and then I run rasa init remind me that ‘The term ‘rasa’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program’.

@FlorianZhangF Did you install it like suggested in the YouTube Video? If so, what happens when you run rasa init in Anaconda Prompt?

Hi, I also ran into this error. Did someone find a solution in the end?

I get the same error, also when I run it in Anaconda Promt.