Rasa forms are not working...please help

what is problem in my code please let me know…while training the model this error is comming…i am also uploading all the files

YamlValidationException: Failed to validate ‘C:\Users\vivek.p\bluebird\new\RasaOpenSource2-main\domain.yml’. Please make sure the file is correct and all mandatory parameters are specified. Here are the errors found during validation: in C:\Users\vivek.p\bluebird\new\RasaOpenSource2-main\domain.yml:25: Cannot find required key ‘mappings’. Path: ‘/slots/business_proposal_name’ in C:\Users\vivek.p\bluebird\new\RasaOpenSource2-main\domain.yml:27: Cannot find required key ‘mappings’. Path: ‘/slots/business_proposal_mailid’ in C:\Users\vivek.p\bluebird\new\RasaOpenSource2-main\domain.yml:57: Value ‘ordereddict([(‘business_proposal_name’, [ordereddict([(‘type’, ‘from_entity’), (‘entity’, ‘business_proposal_name’)])]), (‘business_proposal_mailid’, [ordereddict([(‘type’, ‘from_entity’), (‘entity’, ‘business_proposal_mailid’)])])])’ is not a list. Value path: ‘/forms/business_proposal_form/required_slots’

config.yml (1.2 KB) credentials.yml (964 Bytes) domain.yml (1.5 KB) endpoints.yml (1.4 KB) nlu.yml (4.2 KB) rules.yml (696 Bytes) stories.yml (537 Bytes)

I don’t know if the error can be caused by the form you ask to fill through intents/entities but at the same time you created utter_ask which also asks the user for information to fill the slot. Try to remove utter_ask because the form is from_entity

Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Try to match the new syntax from the docs:

entities:
- business_proposal_name
- business_proposal_mailid
slots:
  business_proposal_name:
    type: text
    mappings:
    - type: from_entity
      entity: business_proposal_name
  business_proposal_mailid:
    type: any
    mappings:
    - type: from_entity
      entity: business_proposal_mailid
forms:
  business_proposal_form:
    required_slots:
        - business_proposal_name
        - business_proposal_mailid

thanks… its worked

can you give me some codes of unhappy path in froms…

this error came due to the changes in version 3.0