Getting error on creating slots

fail to validate domain file I am getting error in my domain file as follow: YamlValidationException: Failed to validate ‘C:\Users\saxen\Buddy\domain.yml’. Please make sure the file is correct and all mandatory parameters are specified. Here are the errors found during validation: in C:\Users\saxen\Buddy\domain.yml:21: Cannot find required key ‘mappings’. Path: ‘/slots/city’ domain.yml (978 Bytes) nlu.yml (2.2 KB) stories.yml (1.2 KB) I am using rasa version: Rasa Version : 3.2.6 Minimum Compatible Version: 3.0.0 Rasa SDK Version : 3.2.0 Python Version : 3.8.10 Operating System : Windows-10-10.0.22000-SP0 Python Path : c:\users\saxen\appdata\local\programs\python\python38\python.exe I am new to Rasa …kindly someone help

You have to add slot mappings in the domain file.

Thankyou …but now I getting following error: you have defined training data consisting of entity examples, but your nlu configuration does not include an entity extractor trained on your training data. to extract non-pretrained entities, add one of mitieentityextractor, crfentityextractor, dietclassifier to your configuration. more info at Components

kindly help

To extract entities you have to add Entity Extractor in your config