Rasa Developer Certification

Completed Rasa Developer Certification from Udemy. Haven’t received certificate from RASA yet.

1 Like

Hey @vdeepthi, congrats on completing the certification. Looks like the certificate should have been emailed to you about a day after you posted this. If you still haven’t received it, please let us know.

I have same problem. A week ago, I did the certification but I still haven’t earned the Rasa certificate. :cry:

Hey @karen-white, I am also looking for the same. Can you please Update us on this!

Thanks & Regards, Hemant Kumar

Hi @HemantAHK, could you double check that you’ve filled out the form we sent you after you finished the course? Check your messages in Udemy - you should find it there :slight_smile:

For anyone else who comes across this thread, if you’ve filled out the form to request a certificate from Rasa (the form we send you after you finish the course), you should be good to go! We process the certificates in batches, so it can take a few weeks for the certificate to reach you. If it’s been longer than 3 weeks, please send us a message through Udemy and we’ll look into it for you!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind reply. Actually, that’s my bad, Looks like I missed to fill up the form which was sent in messages :slight_smile:

1 Like