Rasa Developer Certification

Hi @mattvan83 the slides have now been added. Sorry for the delay!

Hi @karen-white many thanks !

Hey there, I’ve attended the Rasa Summit, took the exam the next day after we’ve received it and I haven’t received a certificate yet. Any idea when the next batch goes out?

@karen-white Received a mail post certification completion saying " You’ve successfully signed up for your Advanced Rasa Certificate" it’s been a few weeks, haven’t gotten the certificate yet !

Hi @Aditi_27 , sorry for the delay! Can you send our team a message through Udemy (details here) and we can look into it for you? Thanks!

@karen-white I have sent in a message there. Request you to look into it ! Thank You

Hi,

I passed the certification on the 22nd April but still don’t have my badge on the forum.

Can I get some help on next steps please?

Thanks!

Now a lot of Internet developers need different applications on the Internet and therefore this profession is becoming very popular. But I always thought that it is very difficult and unrealistic to learn it yourself, but it is only a matter of time and if you spend a lot of resources and effort on it. Or you can use sites of the information resources type like Devox Software that can give a good base in learning new information. I personally prefer web application development because this topic is very close to me and I like it very much. What kind of programmer would you like to become? it is very interesting what was the impetus for you to choose this profession.

@karen-white , I have completed RASA Certification Workshop and passed Exam. I have filled form on 20th May . As you said End of First week , we can receive the certification in one of conversation. I haven’t received certificate , can you please check and help me on it

Hi, I done Rasa certificate and registered for official Rasa certificate on 27th May. But didn’t receive my certificate or swag so for.

Hi @karen-white,

I have completed my RASA Developer Certification from Udemy, please guide me on how can I get my RASA certificate from RASA.

I have attached my Udemy certificate of completion for reference.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Vishal Srivastava

Thanks for your reply,

Yes @nik202 , i have filled out the form. Still expecting the certificate. I proudly want to share and encourage others in my team to complete the course. So excited to receive my certificate.

Thanks in advance, Vishal

Any update on that next batch of certificates?

Hi @karen-white, My name is Ivan. I’m from Ecuador

I have completed my RASA Developer Certification from Udemy,

Please guide me on how can I get my RASA certificate from RASA.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @karen-white …I had completed both rasa certification and advanced related to deployment in July but I am not able to see badge on profile.Please could you assist for same. I see the icon to the rasa certificate on profile icon but not able to see either badges on badges tab.

@SubhadipGitHub Hi SD. Did you got the inbox message from the rasa team in Udemy? I hope you filled the details? Did you got the rasa certificates? You are waiting for the Advanced badge? Unfortunately Karen White is not with the rasa team any more :frowning:

@kabirivan Many congratulations for completed the certificate, did you received the message in your udemy inbox from rasa team? If yes and you filled the details, just sit back and wait. You will get your rasa certificate soon and with badge on your profile.

1 Like

Owww thanks !! Yes, I received the message from Rasa Team on Udemy.

yes i got certificates in july itself for both but haven’t received the badges in forum.

@SubhadipGitHub I guess very soon :slight_smile: you will get!

1 Like