Earn Developer Badge

I passed RASA certified developer exam from Udemy, got my Certificate on email. How do I earn the badge for the same here in forum?Manish Kumar - Rasa Developer Certificate (1).pdf (119.2 KB)

Hi there @mann2107

Congratulations on completing the Rasa certification workshop! I have granted you the badge and title next to your avatar :rocket: :partying_face:

2 Likes

That’s so kind @Emma . thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Hey @ChikkaUdayaSai

Big congrats for also completing the course! :stars:

You will receive an email that includes a link to request the Rasa certification, make sure to check your spam folder. :slight_smile:

Thanks @Emma for quick response.

Hi @Emma, Still I didn’t get any mail from Rasa team about certification from Rasa and also developer badge was not reflected in my account.

Can you please check from your side?

Hey @ChikkaUdayaSai

Once you have requested the additional certificate through the form, we will get back to you via email with the new certificate. Since our team are creating these for everyone who completed the course, it may take a week or two, but I can confirm we have your registration and you can expect to receive it soon. :slight_smile:

Additionally, I just granted the badge and title to your account. :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick update. Can I have the link to the form where I can request for a certificate. As far as I remember, I didn’t filled any form.

@ChikkaUdayaSai I forwarded your email and request to our marketing team to speed up the process :slight_smile:

1 Like

Completed Rasa Developer Certification from Udemy, thanks for providing the course at udemy platform, I was struggling to join rasa workshop but I was not able to pay but at udemy makes it easier for me, :heart_eyes:m happy and excited for this​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:,

1 Like

Glad to complete the Rasa Developer Certification​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thanks #rasa

1 Like

1605371945608_Kiran Beethoju - Rasa Developer Certificate.pdf (119.2 KB) I’m also looking for the same :grinning::+1: by the way thanks to the entire Rasa developers…

1 Like

Hi @Emma

I have passed the Rasa Developer Certification and received my certificates today. Is there anything i should do to acquire a badge here in forum ?

Hi @siriusraja, It will take some time for them to reflect the badge. Also make sure you are using same email address for both forum and for receiving certificate.

1 Like

Hi @ChikkaUdayaSai

Thank you for the information. I am using the same email address. Let me wait for a week.

:slightly_smiling_face:. Never mind

@amir, @HemantAHK, @kiranbeethoju, @siriusraja congratulations on completing the workshop and becoming Rasa certified developers! You now have a shiny new badge and avatar to go with it :sunglasses: :rasa_cert_dev:

2 Likes

thanks a lot, I got a gift from you for using Rasa X as well :smiley:

1 Like

What’s the deadline to complete the course on Udemy & get the badge?

There is no specific deadline to.complete the course. You can actually do on your own timeline.

BTW, Rasa provides both developer Certification and advanced deployment Certification for free through Udemy till December 6th. Enroll before the offer is gone.

2 Likes