Rasa bot with Twilio phone number

Do we really need to “Buy” Twilio phone number for testing a Rasa Bot with Twilio ?

Here the Step#3 : Now you can use the Account SID , Auth Token , and the phone number you purchased in your credentials.yml .

Do we really need to purchase ? Can we not test whatsapp integration for free ?

Whatsapp has a closed API that requires either applying directly for access (only by medium/large businesses) or using providers like Twiliio. This isn’t something Rasa-related; it’s up to Twilio what their pricing scheme is. It looks like they do offer a free phase right now: twilio.com/docs/usage/tutorials/how-to-use-your-free-trial-account

Thanks a lot for the info, but unfortunately it didn’t help me much. I have such a problem that I want to register an account on the site, but without a mobile phone I cannot, unfortunately, do this. I decided to google what to do and came across this site verifywithsms.com . Thanks to him, I was finally able to register accounts without using a mobile phone, which I am incredibly happy about. I even told my best friend about it who had the same problem and now everything is fine! :slight_smile: