How to integrate whatsapp business API with RASA

Hi , need to know how to integrate Whatsapp business API with RASA. Couldn’t find any tutorials/blogs/articles about the same.

You may use Twilio. There are instructions here.

you can use this blog which I wrote how to do it…

Hi,

how can i get users whatsapp numbers in actions?

Thanks.

Boost your marketing by whatsapp business integration on your website. Are you looking for a partner to help integrate your website with your whatsapp business integration, or to help you to migrate to Salesforce? We have integrated many websites with API Integration, third party integration and salesforce api integration, visit our website for more information.

I actually do not know how to integrate with RASA. But it is very easy to use other brands whatsapp API like Twilio, mtalkz, Textlocal etc. You need to contact the experts from mTalkz to learn more about integrating Whatsapp business api. Their team is always there to assist the customers 24*7 regarding every kind of technical requirement. Even if you want to get Whatsapp business api services for your company, they can affordably help you.**

Hi, can you please tell me how to integrate rasa with facebook’s meta WhatsApp API? I am facing a lot of trouble.

Hi Aman Sharma, this might help you

iphone display reparatur berlin