I have used rasa quick install script to deploy rasa in an inhouse ubuntu instance. Steps followed are:
- export INITIAL_USER_PASSWORD=“XXXX”
- export ADDITIONAL_CHANNEL_CREDENTIALS=“rest=’’”
- export DEBUG_MODE=true
- export ENABLE_DUCKLING=true
- export ACTION_SERVER_IMAGE=“xxx/cxxxserver”
- export ACTION_SERVER_TAG=“1”
- curl -s get-rasa-x.rasa.com | sudo -E bash
- export KUBECONFIG=/etc/rancher/k3s/k3s.yaml
Now my actions folder and customcomp folders contain:
and it is being used to build the dockerhub public image via github actions:
I am able to see the custom action in dockerhub
But the rasa-app is showing Crashloopbackoff error
Logs tell that the fuzzywuzzy package is missing
My questions are as follows:
is the rasa-app mentioned here referring to the action-server? Looks like that from the error logs
Should I add another requirements text in the customcomp folder? How are dependencies in the customcomp resolved?
How do I fix this package missing issue?
Should I update the endpoints file from url: “http://localhost:5055/webhook” ?
Any suggestion would be helpful.
I am yet to connect to the github repository and upload a model from the rasa-x ui.
@akelad Can you help me out with this one?