Introduce yourself!

Welcome Nisheeth :blush:

1 Like

Welcome Amarnath :blush:

1 Like

Hi,

I am Julian Gerhard, a leading conversational AI developer from a german startup. I am a Machine Learning enthusiast with a strong focus on NLP and NLU. We are currently thinking about making the rasa stack to one of our core components to serve our customers with the best possible experience while talking to machines.

Looking forward to work with you!

1 Like

Hi Lucioric,

Sorry I just saw your chat text here. kindly resend your email to alifeair.source@gmail.com if you have problem with alifesource@gmail.com

Hi,

I am Jayanth have 6yrs of experience in automation and reporting. Recently I have venture into chatbots. Just started and still in the phase of installations.

Hi Jayanth . . Glad connecting with you and welcome to the Rasa community :slight_smile: What all the tool you are expertised in? I’m looking to form a team to work on the poject. . let me know if you are interesed.

hiya,

My name is Aisling. I guess you could say I’m a hobbyist. I’m looking into Rasa because I’d like to add more functionality to my twitter bot, right now she’s a very simple Markov Chain bot trained on my own twitter timeline. She can more or less reply to people, but only by mashing together things I’ve replied to people before. It’d be interesting if she could learn from both my interactions, and interactions she would have with people. Kind of like the abandoned microsoft tay project.

I might be a little over my head. I’ve worked with Machine Learning tools before and am no stranger to programming, but like I said, I’m mostly a hobbyist. Still I hope to learn a lot and have fun with this technology.

Cheers

Aisling (ps if you want to follow me on twitter I’m at @transfaerie, and my bot is @faebot_01)

Hi, I’m Matias, I’m a developer and I’m discovering the world of bots. Greetings

Hi, I am Wenze Zhang, a Maching Learning Engineer from China, ShenZhen. I am focus on nlp and chat-bot, We want to build a chatbot platform for different company. And I am a beginer in rasa.

Hi everyone, I am Antonius/Anton/Yaput. Chatbot developer. Had zero knowledge about RASA before and learnt a lot from Forum, medium, github and others. Hope to learn more to use RASA and even hope to contribute someday. Cheers!

Hi My name is Kassim and I’m from Brazil. I work as a data scientist on a big bank. I work with data for 12 years. But I’m new to bots.

I’m trying to use Rasa to give more productivity to our teams. I’m here to try to get more information about how to deploy a bot because I’m getting lost with the docs.

Hi,I’m Vikhil from Pune,India and currently I’m working on Oracle chatbot platform. now i exploring RASA and yeah its very cool

Hello community,

I am Patrick from Belgium,working in financial sector.

Cheers,

1 Like

Greetings!

I’m a university student-to-be (currently on a gap year) and I am very interested in AI as a whole, and am exploring its different areas. I have been using Rasa for many months now, and am currently working on a project meant to enhance customer experience for a local e-commerce company. I really like what’s been done by the Rasa team, and in the wake of the Rasa X launch, I can’t wait to see what the future holds :wink: !

Hi All, I am a complete newbie of NLP/NLU but I love to explore this new world with RASA. Cheers! –Fabio

Hello, My name is Caio Reis and i work for a state owned tech company in Brazil. We want to automate our services here with chatbots. I have been studying Rasa as a option to provide this service.

Cheers!

Hello,

JW, scientific background in particle physics now playing data scientist and ML researcher.

I have developed own chatbot and language models which I will be interested to test/integrate onto your stack.

I use rasa for customers.

I hope RASA remains open source and will look for signs like rasa x… to understand where the lib is going.

Hello my name is Tom from USA we are using RASA to build a health and wealth assistant for our members who earn cryptocurrency for living a healthy lifestyle and referring members - We are currently building our team and interested in experienced contractors to build out our RASA bot we are naming Brittany - https://cmdx.io

Hi,

My name is Ian and I’m a designer working on a machine learning/AI chatbot implementation for financial services. I’m here to get ideas and learn about the tech behind the chatbot.

Thanks!

i am having one doubt, please help me, its urgent

how r u i am not able to get something working with rasa if i have to ask bot with some question, it reply me with " what about coffee…? "

1. yes 2. no 3 . notyet

1.and if i type yes i will get answer for yes 2.if i type no, i will get answer for no 3.if i type notyet, will get answer for that

answer me please, i am using rasa x latest version please answer me with

domain.yml and stories.md file also, please… need urgent