Introduce yourself!

no one helping here…its really unfair guys

Hi, l’m Pooja, just started my career in NLP and aspiring Data Scientist with lots of love for learning. :wink:

Great Anil, Thank you for sharing your dream here. If you need any coupons regarding Udemy or Edureka use our site save money.

Hi, I’m Ameen from Tamil Nadu, India. I work as a NodeJs and Python Developer. I’m new to ML and I would like to build a bot on my personal assitance and health maintainer. Bot should remind me things and suggest me in daily expenses and house hold activities etc., A complete personal guide.

@juste_petr and your team, thanks for creating this amazing project .

Who are you? Hi, I am Arman from Sydney.

What do you do? I work as data scientist in financial industry.

What do you care about? I build models to solve interesting internal and external customer problems.

Where did you hear about Rasa? A colleague recommended to check out Rasa and I love it.

What are you building or would like to build? I would like to build a bot that integrates a model I built which translates English into SQL.

Very excited to learn to use Rasa and to join this community!

Hi Juste, I am Ari, We are looking to build a bot to handle OTRS tickets raised by our customers for support service, we want to provide a self-service solution for basic and frequent tickets. if new or complex tickets are raised we have add it to our KB and forward call to our service engineer, and iteratively improve the bot, when next time the same ticket arise the bot have to handle it. How RASA can help me for developing this bot.

hi, are you still working RASA?

I am Santosh Kumar Singh and working in telecom domain from 13 years. I am currently prepare chatbot with our backend api. I am belongs to Delhi India

Hello … I am mayesh from Kerala. I am a python developer. I have been recommened by my collegeue to check out Rasa to build a chatbot to automate some tasks. Watched a video tutorial abour Rasa and it seems interesting. Thanks everyone!

Welcome @montacerdk. Is is so nice to see you here. I see you have some interest in Augmented Reality the perhaps, the blog from Cloudways on Augmented Reality for marketing. Below, you can find the url: cloudways.com/blog/augmented-reality-in-marketing/ will be great for you.

Hi all! I am Sandip, an Data Scientist at Avataaram (A startup company), Pune, India. I started working on Artificial Intelligence concepts like NLP, NLU, NLG also Object detection from 3 months. I am new person in AI concepts, So I want to learn more and more about AI.

I’m very excited to hear more from all of you Expert. I love travelling, photography and reading anything :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi all, I’m Anthony, a philosophy undergrad from Singapore. I’m working with a team of student journalists, developers and designers to create a chatbot that would spur millennials to make reading news a daily habit and also to help them engage in discussions about news in their group chats. We already have a working Telegram bot prototype but would like to make the bot more conversational and “smart” with RASA. Thanks for reading, and hope to learn from everyone here!

1 Like

The quickest way to get started with RASA. Refer this Blog - Build a chatbot with Rasa stack — The Beginners Guide - Medium

Hi Everyone…

I m shivang patel from valsad(small city of Gujarat - India). I m crazy for linux and ML. Currently I am working with linux servers and ML related research in local company. In ML, I am very interested in deep learning and Image Processing. Apart from that, I can write a code or software or design architecture.

I know basics of NLP/NLU, and that’s enough for use a RASA. It’s a very easy to implement AI for chat bot without extra knowledge. Currently I m also working on chat bot using RASA for my company’s requirements. I m the one, who continuously encouraging other to work on AI :stuck_out_tongue: (In my company).

In free time, I love to travel and test veg food and some reading(specially sifi) and talk with anyone who is very well in tech.

Hi all!

My name is Patrick, I’ve been learning Rasa for a couple of months.

I’m an engineer currently based in NYC.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi this is li zhou. I am a NLP Engineer who focus on chat-bot, work in HUAWEI group and I am from China.

1 Like

Hii, I’m paraparata just a regular college student :slight_smile: I’m excited in integrating rasa with google assistant. I love coffee and coding and music and much more. Thank you

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Introduce yourself!:

I am a software developer who manages a software development agency. I’m evaluating rasa for fun and interest, but pretending that I’m investigating the idea of an agent that encourages better and more consistent team communication across projects. e.g. a chatbot that nudges developers to occasionally describe their progress in github tickets, review each other’s PRs, improve the quality of bug reports, etc. I’m also interested in maybe doing some chatbot development for our clients, when we have experience with a few simple internal projects.

We do a lot of work with large complex enterprises, and it’s not unusual to find them entangled in 20+ years of accumulated rules and dogmatic process. I suspect eventually we may be able to use conversational AI to replace complex formal processes with more intelligently structured, finer grained interactions, even if they don’t look like “chat” in the typical sense. We also have clients with large unstructured document corpora, and they would like to extract more value from them, I’m interested in exploring chatbot interfaces as a kind of “concierge service” that might be more effective than recommendation engines because they use interrogation to access more contextual data and be smarter about assessing the user’s goal.

But really I just like playing with machine learning and rsa gives me a way to do that productively and build useful things.

2 Likes

where is problem in messenger and chatbot connection ?? tell me

Hello, I’m am Reinier, a Cuban that lives in Rio de Janeiro :slight_smile: sorry to bother you. I am very excited with RASA an all the features that it have, Thank you all for that. But there is something that is keeping me very worried. I am developing a Telegram FAQ chat-bot and I need to use custom actions a lot ( mostly consuming sender_id and the message itself) the problem is there is no way to get the telegram user_name. There is any way to include the user_name on the tracker object? I saw that you answer most of questions on the forum , I hope maybe you can help-us.

Good evening and thank you for your time

2 Likes