Introduce yourself!

Hi I am Gaurang Patel from India, I stumbled upon Rasa a couple of months back and thereafter my love for chatbots has increases four folds. I created my own version of Alexa last year in a hackathon GitHub - Zorro30/ChatBot_using_NLP: This is a ChatBot I made for a HACKATHON in my firm.. Looking forward to integrating RASA in my website and helping in whatever ways possible.

Happy Coding.

2 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Stephane Menard from Montreal. Iā€™m looking to build Conversational AI for software products. Thanks to the RASA team for this great project!

2 Likes

Iā€™m Kiran with Cedex Technologies LLP. We build conversation chatbots using Rasa Stack.

Hi, Iā€™m Jean from Belgium. I am currently studying NLP in the UCLouvain University. My master thesis focuses on chatbots, specifically on how to provide a data generation tool for the NLU component. My goal is to build a NLP tool wich would be able to construct relevant paraphrases of the train data (based on machine learning in Python). I noticed that the lack of data is a major problem in chatbots. I use Rasa for this reason. Thanks for your great project! Jean

I am Lucio Montero, freelance Python developer. I have academic degrees in Biochemical Sciences, but also my passion has been always biological sciences, in fact, my graduate studies brought me to learn Python. I got a job, working in biological information in Python, but then the enterprise went into bankruptcy. Tired of sending CVs for computational jobs and donā€™t getting a job, I think that part because not having an official formation on computing sciences, and maybe because of not living in Mexico City, I decided to become freelancer in Upwork (https://www.upwork.com/fl/luciomontero), where I got a job in developing a chat bot with Rasa.

Hello-Hello! I am Corey, DreamHighr Founder. My plan is to build a recruiting chatbot. I am a big fan of microbrews, psych-rock, and hip-hop. Looking forward to learning from everyone. Happy High Five FridayšŸ˜Ž!

1 Like

Juste I enjoy your getting started with Rasa NLU youtube tutorial so much I had decided to join this forum. I do want to learn the best I can from all of your experts help. Although it took me about 6 hours to install Rasa NLU and I am still struggling with trying to fix the error on my 64 bit - windows 8 machine. I believe got every dependencies install but when I tried to train the child bot on your small data example it show an error on rasa_nlu.converter not found. Can you help me got over this troublesome issue? is there a wheel I can install or is there away around this

1 Like

Lucioric perhaps I can hire you to help me with my very own chat bot project. I only just discover rasa and I am personally having a tough time installing it and getting to run on my windows 8 - 64 bit machine. Maybe I did not get it right, kindly give me your resume and reference of project you had successfully build in RASA and/or anyother system - I want to build a complex conversational chat bot as a project. I have only two month to complete this task. my name is Devan and my email is alifesource@gmail.com

Hi guys!

I am Jinglong, I am a Software Engineer from China, I have been working on Chat botā€™s for about 1 year in which i have started with dialogflow,chatflow and ElasticSearch. I have been working on rasa chat bot for about 1 months , just tried some demo. Iā€™m interested in using rasa stack to build some chatbot in my work. And I am also learning ML & NLP knowledge.

1 Like

Hi Juste, I am Jinglong, a Software Engineer from China, Hangzhou.In my company, We want to build a chatbot platform for different kinds of customer ,for example,E-commerce( taobao sellers),Education industry,Medical industry and so on.I have already run some demo by rasa stack.

We want to use your rasa platform module,Can you tell me the price and level?

After I sent message to rasa sales team by Contact Us - Rasa . I received one email from Dominik. Then I wrote some more email to Dominik to get information about rasa platform several days ago, but I have not received reply .

My email is jiaojinglong@qipeng.com .

Could you help me about this problems?

Thanks! :smiley:

Hello, my name is Joe Gianelli and Iā€™m the CEO of Aaware Inc. We have developed a fully embedded voice platform that runs on the ARM A9 processor (Ubuntu 18.04) found in the Xilinx Zynq product line. Looking initially for a couple of things here in the RASA community. First is a consultant who can help pull together a simple NLU demo that interfaces with our captured speech. Second is tip on best TTS (speech synthesis) running in Ubuntu 18.04.

Thanks - Joe

Hello Nandy,

My name is Joe and Iā€™m looking for a consultant who can create a simple NLU engine using RASA as a demo and reference design for our customers. Do you have experience developing NLU engines that take text as input and generate intent as output?

Joe

Hi! @Devan0369 itā€™s all about version issue. I have also gone through same process. check your python version and all other dependencies in requirement.txt because currenlty there are updates has been done in rasa core.

Hi Himansu,

Can I do that from remote?

Hi Joe,

Can you please share your Skype ID so we can discuss on the same? We can have a call where I can share my complete experience and discuss your exact requirement.

Thanks!

My name is William Burr i have been a freelance web developer and graphic designer. my major is in business and i am experienced in learning. im looking forward to creating chatbots for socializing. i understand most corporate and enterprise goals are for a definite end goal IE keeping a calendar for a psychologist or an automation of F A Q.

• my goal is to create conversations between tarot card reader and clients that have the effect of eliciting more information on a subject.
  • my goal is to create automation for cold calling businesses
  • my goal is create a platform for automated survey taker
  • my goal is to create a chatbot that determines personality tests
  • my goal is to create a chatbot that can take the knowledge from a book and talk about it endlessly with the person learning the content. *my goal is to create an audio platform where the user sits listening to my voice talk to someone on the phone and presses preset conversational cues. NLU

with the forum i would like to network with individuals working on gaining more questions in project.

Hi. I have e-mailed you to alifesource@gmail.com, but the mails are bounced. Āæany other address?

Hi

I am Amarnath, i am a beginner in chatbot :smiley: and starting my journey with rasa

I hope i could build a fun bot on my own without paid software and hope i could meet friends/mentors to learn cool tricks

Thanks for this forum

Hey, just here to learn more about Rasa and participate in community.

Hi Folks,

I am Nisheeth. I recently discovered RASA through a colleague and found it very cool.

However, I am having a hard time setting up RASA on Mac. I have encountered a large share of errors being discussed here - from python version related to tensorflow to wheelsā€¦

But I am happy to see the responses from the RASA folks here and looking forward to see a strong and helping RASA community here.

Cheers