Integrated Version Control: Use another file layout?

Hello Community,

I am very happy to see the new feature that Rasa X has: Integrated Version Control. Unfortunately, I have a project layout that differs from the default, but only a little: In my repo, I have stored everything regarding rasa into a separate folder named ‘dialog’. In that dialog, I have everything as dictated by the default layout: the domain, config and endpoint files, as well as the data directory with the stories and nlu files.

Can I somehow tell my Rasa X Server to look inside the “/dialog” directory instead of the root of my repo?

1 Like

Hi @kosniaz, as of now, no, the project needs to be in the default layout in the root of the repo.

@kosniaz To clarifiy: Your project directory has the same layout as the default project, the only difference is that everything is in a subfolder?

Exactly!

I’ll bring it up to my team!

I have the same issue/need!

Any update on this @Tobias_Wochinger. I have the exact same issue, any work around for it will also be helpful.

Any update on this

Not yet :grimacing: We first want to work on the stability / usability of Integrated Version Control before extending on the features. However, this doesn’t mean it’s forgotten - we got in our radar :+1:

1 Like

@Tobias_Wochinger For now I have created separate repository for rasa bot so integration with rasa-x is not an issue, in main project i am using docker image of this bot.