I am facing some issues while integrating rasa webchat with my react site. Need some help and support

I have installed ananconda terminal software first, folllowed by going throgh the following commands:-

• conda create -n project-name python==3.9.7
  • conda activate project-name
  • pip install rasa or pip3 install rasa
  • rasa --version But even after installing rasa with pip/pip3, and then checking rasa --version, it is showing ‘rasa’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. I am also sharing the screenshot, hope to get some help to resolve this issue. Imgur: The magic of the Internet Hope to hear from the experts in the community for help. Also wanted to know whether python version 3.9.7 is compatible for installing rasa webchat? Also share any workshops for learning and certification in rasa if there that would help me further to know more and learn about rasa. Thanks.

all versions related to anaconda and python are here as follows in the screenshot

so also wanted to make sure whether the versions here are compatible for installing rasa?

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

As per the docs, you need Python 3.7 or 3.8, while you mentioned using 3.9.7.

Please try again with the correct Python version and keep me posted :slight_smile:

1 Like