Host rasa docker container on Azure container instance

Hi,

I have created my own rasa bot using docker image and trying to host my customized docker container on Azure container instance, After successful azure container instance creation, container is not in running state. it is in terminated state even after multiple restarts. Can some one help me to resolve this issue.

Hi @dhanunzay :wave:

• Are you able to see anything in the logs? Are you getting a traceback?
  • What are the changes made from the original configuration?

Please share any other relevant files and configurations details that could help us.

Hello Alejandro Lazaro,

Thanks for the response, am sharing below details. Could you please help us to get this done.

*Are you able to see anything in the logs? Are you getting a traceback? → We are not getting any logs in logs section.

• What are the changes made from the original configuration? → We have created our own docker container using rasa image. → Pushed our docker container to azure container registry(acr). → Created container instance to host my rasa container. → After container instance creation, instance is automatically getting terminated.

We also tried to host other docker images from docker hub, but no luck. FYI: am using free trail version, am not sure if trail version doesnt have this service enabled.

Thanks in advance. Also share any reference document.