How to deploy the rasa bot in MS Azure

Hi ,

I have a containerized rasa bot using Docker-compose. I am struggling to deploy the bot to azure. Is there any details someone can help me with in terms of deployment of the bot in MS azure.

I have the image in azure container registry, I am confused as I have 2 images(Rasa & Action), Just not sure how to start the server in azure environment. I tried With Container Instance but no luck. If anybody has any lead on this please help me out to get this running.

Thanks, Gourav.

2 Likes

@gourav1212 Ok, what is your VM instance on Mircosoft Azure is it Ubuntu? Also confirm with me

is this container is working locally? and what is the rasa version you are using?

Hi @nik202 ,

Thanks for your prompt response.

Yes the container is working locally. I am just confused how to get it running in Azure. I am planning not to use VM, but rather use ACI (Azure Container instances).

Rasa Specs: Rasa Version : 2.8.12 Minimum Compatible Version: 2.8.9 Rasa SDK Version : 2.8.2 Rasa X Version : None Python Version : 3.7.10

Please let me know if that’s not clear, and if you need any other Information.

Thanks, Gourav.

Honestly, I have not implemented this on Azure Container instances. I always follow the mentioned documentation. If you are able to install docker and docker-compose on Azure Container instances and able to create the project folder then you can do anything, can you confirm, will you? or share some screenshots, please.