Iam looking for help to deploy my rasa open source chatbot to Azure or AWS and get a public URL. If anyone has already done it please help me by giving steps or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I shall be really thankful, i have been struggling since last week. Steps which I have already done
- My bot is ready and running on local machine, it has action server as well.
- I had created one docker file and an image, referring to rasa tutorial -> Deploying Your Rasa Assistant
- I had create docker compose file, refering to rasa tutorial -> Deploying a Rasa Open Source Assistant in Docker Compose
- When i run docker compose file using command docker-compose up the bot runs fine (in my local machine)
- I had pushed the action server image to docker hub and also pushed the docker compose file to Azure using Web app for container (to get public Url), the web app for container fails to recognize the docker compose file saying there is issue in format of file, while same file is running perfectly fine in my local machine.
Followed this article as well but article seems incomplete -> Rasa Chatbot in Azure Web App For Containers | by William Galindez Arias | Medium
Have been looking at lot of articles since last week, Any help would be really appreciated.