Error in connecting RASA 1.0 to Custom Web page using Docker

Hi Im running Rasa 1.0 with Docker, After trained model and running Rasa Run via Docker my custom chatbot(uses AJAX ) is not giving me any response. Please help

im getting ERROR: support@D7616:~/Documents/Rasa$ sudo docker-compose up Recreating rasa_rasa_1 … Recreating rasa_rasa_1 … done Attaching to rasa_rasa_1 rasa_1 | usage: rasa run [-h] [-v] [-vv] [–quiet] [-m MODEL] [–log-file LOG_FILE] rasa_1 | [–endpoints ENDPOINTS] [-p PORT] [-t AUTH_TOKEN] rasa_1 | [–cors [CORS [CORS …]]] [–enable-api] rasa_1 | [–remote-storage REMOTE_STORAGE] [–credentials CREDENTIALS] rasa_1 | [–connector CONNECTOR] [–jwt-secret JWT_SECRET] rasa_1 | [–jwt-method JWT_METHOD] rasa_1 | {actions} … [model-as-positional-argument] rasa_1 | rasa run: error: invalid choice: ‘–endpoints endpoints.yml’ (choose from ‘actions’) rasa_rasa_1 exited with code 2

My Docker and Docker Compose version : Docker version 19.03.1, build 74b1e89 docker-compose version 1.17.1, build unknown

Rasa Docker Image rasa/rasa latest-full

DockerFile:

““version: ‘3.0’”” services: rasa: image: rasa/rasa:latest-full ports: - 5005:5005 volumes: - ./Rasa/app command: - run - --enable-api - --endpoints endpoints.yml - --cors “*” - --log-file out.log""

endpoint: action_endpoint: url: http://localhost:5055/webhook

credentals rest

Hi @Arun, could you post the contents of your Dockerfile using the “upload” function? You can also paste it on your message surrounding it with ``` on each side.

From the error you posted, it looks like it is a problem related to how you’re passing arguments to the rasa command, inside the Dockerfile.

Using ["rasa", "--endpoints", "endpoints.yml"] is not the same as ["rasa", "--endpoints endpoints.yml"]. The first case is correct because the three strings are treated as separate arguments, the second one is incorrect because "--endpoints endpoints.yml" will be interpreted as a single string.

1 Like

Sure @fede docker-compose.yml (443 Bytes)

Thanks! Could you try replacing:

command:
    - run
     - --enable-api
     - --endpoints endpoints.yml
     - --cors "*"
     - --log-file out.log

with:

command:
    - run
     - --enable-api
     - --endpoints