Rasa docker-compose problem

I’m trying to run Rasa via docker-compose, but I get an error whenI run docker-compose up:

rasa: error: invalid choice: 'rasa run -m models --enable-api --cors "*" --ssl-c
ertificate /opt/bitnami/letsencrypt/certificates/www.lizasim.com.crt --ssl-keyfile /opt/bi
tnami/letsencrypt/certificates/www.lizasim.com.key' (choose from 'init', 'run', 'shell', '
train', 'interactive', 'telemetry', 'test', 'visualize', 'data', 'export', 'x')
rasa_rasa_1 exited with code 2

Here’s my docker-compose.yml:

version: '3.0'
services:
  rasa:
    image: rasa/rasa:2.8.3-full
    ports:
      - 5005:5005
    volumes:
      - ./:/app
    command:
      - rasa run -m models --enable-api --cors "*" --ssl-certificate /opt/bitnami/letsencrypt/certificates/www.lizasim.com.crt --ssl-keyfile /opt/bitnami/letsencrypt/certificates/www.lizasim.com.key

@bferster Please see this thread Dockerizing my rasa chatbot application that has botfront - #11 by nik202

I followed the instructions on the Rasa site, which didn’t mention making the Dockerfile or the docker-compose.yml, but got lots of errors (see Rasa docker-compose problem - #2 by nik202) Do I still need to set both up somehow?

@bferster That’s my own solution! You try that command on other thread and try run the code. I shared the command for your ref.