What is this warning "use --no-warn-script-location"

@rctatman while upgrading rasa this warning came that rasa.exe is in another path

Hi @faiza_conte,

You need to add this value to your PATH environment variable. To do so in Windows 10 follow these instructions: How do I set system environment variables in Windows 10? - Super User

To summarize, you need to go to Advanced System Settings click Environment Variables at the bottom. Search for the PATH variable and edit the value by appending the C:\Users\hp\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\Scripts to the current value separated by a semicolon.

@kearnsw sorry couldnt understand u ,i get till the path but after that got confused,am i suppose to make an edit or a new one

You’re right so far. If you read the error message in your original post, you’ll see that it says you need to add C:\Users\hp\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\Scripts to your path. The remaining step to follow is:

Edit the value by appending C:\Users\hp\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\Scripts to the current value separated by a semicolon.

So if you had a;b;c as current path then you need to set the path to a;b;c;C:\Users\hp\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37/Scripts

@kearnsw so all i have to do is adding the warning to the path with the existing path by putting the ; between them right?