Problem with starting rasax on windows 10

Hi there,

I am trying to start rasa x on my new windows machine. I have created a virtual environment, and I had installed git, and double checked that I have git path in the environment variables.

I have the following error messages:

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last): File “C:\Users\justi\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\lib\runpy.py”, line 193, in run_module_as_main “main”, mod_spec) File “C:\Users\justi\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\lib\runpy.py”, line 85, in run_code exec(code, run_globals) File "C:\Users\justi\Desktop\Projects\rasa\venv\Scripts\rasa.exe_main.py", line 7, in File "c:\users\justi\desktop\projects\rasa\venv\lib\site-packages\rasa_main.py", line 92, in main cmdline_arguments.func(cmdline_arguments) File “c:\users\justi\desktop\projects\rasa\venv\lib\site-packages\rasa\cli\x.py”, line 326, in rasa_x run_locally(args) File “c:\users\justi\desktop\projects\rasa\venv\lib\site-packages\rasa\cli\x.py”, line 414, in run_locally from rasax.community import local # pytype: disable=import-error File “c:\users\justi\desktop\projects\rasa\venv\lib\site-packages\rasax\community\local.py”, line 25, in import rasax.community.server as rasa_x_server File “c:\users\justi\desktop\projects\rasa\venv\lib\site-packages\rasax\community\server.py”, line 4, in from rasax.community.services.integrated_version_control.git_service import GitService File “c:\users\justi\desktop\projects\rasa\venv\lib\site-packages\rasax\community\services\integrated_version_control\git_service.py”, line 13, in from git import Repo, Reference, PushInfo, RemoteReference, Actor File “c:\users\justi\desktop\projects\rasa\venv\lib\site-packages\git_init_.py”, line 85, in raise ImportError(‘Failed to initialize: {0}’.format(exc)) from exc ImportError: Failed to initialize: Bad git executable. The git executable must be specified in one of the following ways: - be included in your $PATH - be set via $GIT_PYTHON_GIT_EXECUTABLE - explicitly set via git.refresh()

All git commands will error until this is rectified.

This initial warning can be silenced or aggravated in the future by setting the $GIT_PYTHON_REFRESH environment variable. Use one of the following values: - quiet|q|silence|s|none|n|0: for no warning or exception - warn|w|warning|1: for a printed warning - error|e|raise|r|2: for a raised exception

Example: export GIT_PYTHON_REFRESH=quiet

Can anyone help on this? Thank you very much!