Web application UI for rasa chatbot

not as of now i am working on it

how did you mention it in this video ?

hey @Ajinkz in this video i showing the hotel details in carousel & it’s still in development that’s why i haven’t shared the code for that

Hi Jitesh, I am not getting this video please help to setup rasa chatbot on windows.

Hey @JiteshGaikwad how can I integrate voice in your chat UI ?

hey @KhalidBentaleb, I haven’t added the support for voice within the chat UI, it’s their in my future enhancement, you can check it here:

https://github.com/JiteshGaikwad/Chatbot-Widget/projects/1

Thank you @JiteshGaikwad, i’m waiting

Hi Ajinkz,

I am not able to view the video. Its showing “Video unavailable”. Could you please give me the link to access the video.

Thanks, Punith

hey @Punith, Welcome to the community,. I had removed that video, you can get the updated video here:

Thank you Jitesh for that quick reply. I am new to RASA chatbot development. Could you please provide me github link for this chatbot code. It will be much helpful.

Regards, Punith

Hey @Punith, sure you can get the code here:

GitHub - JiteshGaikwad/Restaurant-Search-Bot: Restaurants Search Bot using Rasa Framework & Zomato API

Hey JiteshGaikwad, Thanks a lot for the link. I tried to install RASA using “pip install rasa” in the command prompt. I am getting this following error. “”“ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tensorflow<2.2, >=2.1 (from rasa) (from versions: 2.2.0rc1, 2.2.0rc2) ERROR: No matching distribution found for tensorflow<2.2,>=2.1 (from rasa)”“” image

I tried some of the solution given in the community like upgrading pip, downloading specific version of tensorflow separately, but it dint work. I have Python 3.8.2 version. Could you please suggest me, how to resolve this issue.

Many thanks in advance! Punith

hey @Punith, can you switch to python v3.7 and check if you face the same issue?

@Punith, could you please open another topic on the forum as this thread was related to UI for chatbot. :slight_smile:

Sure Jitesh. It worked with 3.7 version. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad that it solved the issue :slight_smile:

@JiteshGaikwad Thank you for your chat UI. If you can do a video demonstrating how to integrate it with a rasa chatbot, that would be really great. Please do a demo video on youtube. Thanks.

1 Like