Transactional bots using RASA

Can RASA be used to create a combination of transactional & conversational bot?

Like for example - I am trying to create a virtual data assistant chatbot using RASA. Through conversation user can request data for a particular country, macro-economic indicator. I want to give fixed list of choices for country, macro-economic indicator over chat to the user. Can you please guide If this is possible to do using RASA. Could you also please share examples/ links that I can refer to for this.

Please let me know If my query is unclear.

What are Transactional bots - Transactional Bots are pre-designed to provide a customer with a fixed set of choices. A customer can select an option that is relevant to problem they want to solve. Once a customer selects a choice, the chatbot will guide through the whole process by providing more options to the customer until their question has been answered or until their problem has been solved.

Still waiting to hear on this. @RASA Can you please guide.

Hi @ruksarsultana

First you should watch this Rasa Masterclass playlist trough. You will learn how to build Forms and Custom Actions that are needed for your bot.

After that you should know how to build for example a bot that will ask for a county and the bot triggers a custom action that will give list of choices to the user.

Here are a few great projects you can check out to see what Rasa is capable of doing: