Tracker store setup

Hello.

How do I configure where Rasa stores the state of conversations? I didn’t find anything about that in the docs.

From rasa_core.run module, it’s obvious that I just need to start a redis server, and define something in the endpoints.yml, but I’d prefer not having to reverse engineer it from code. :smiley:

Thank you for your time. I also think this would be really rather convenient a useful for many other people.

Hi, Depending on the version, at this current moment with core 0.11 you cannot setup tracker_store with endpoints.yml however in the latest master version( this should be released soon - 0.12) you could use the tracker store using endpoints.yml

Thanks. Should I just pip install directly from github or wait for the release? What’s the ETA?

I think the release is next week, I am not certain. but you can start by installing from github and upgrade later. Keep in mind, trained models are not backward compatible

Hi @souvikg10, Can you please tell me if I want to access conversation history using this InMemoryTrackerStore, then what should I need to do?

@shaileshsarda - You can try the HTTP API. Make sure when you run the rasa core http server you enable the api using the --enable_api flag

The link is not working, can you please elaborate how to access the store?

Hi, Can you elaborate how to access conversation using InMemoryTrackerStore? Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes