I’ve had this on some bots I built. Usually when you ask a simple question you always expect the same simple answer regardless of where you are in the conversation. But as far as I know, outside of just using the intent/action pair a lot in the training data stories and hope it gets memorized, there’s no way to do that.
lgrinberg
(Leo@Vocinity)
2
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Rasa producing wrong (random) actions with correctly identified intents | 4 | 1169 | February 25, 2020 | |
| Make the bot predict exact action | 7 | 1181 | November 27, 2018 | |
| Rasa Bot tedpolicy predicts a wrong action for one intenet and only for a specific case | 0 | 273 | August 5, 2021 | |
| Handle Single intent for Multiple actions | 3 | 1825 | November 12, 2018 | |
| Rasa Stop predicting after two predictions and Predict next action 'action_default_fallback' with confidence 0.30 | 7 | 1325 | November 27, 2020 |