Slots

Hi all, I am setting up slot in my first action but if i am getting that slot into second action it is giving me but if i tried to get in 4th action it gives me null? Anyone know why?

here i am setting up slots:-

class ActionGreet(Action): def name(self): return “action_greet” def run(self, dispatcher, tracker, domain): data = tracker.latest_message print(“this is complete data”,data) dispatcher.utter_message(“Hi! I am Proven Pepper, How can I help?”) return [SlotSet(‘last_intent’,‘thisIsLast’)]

here in this action i am getting this slot well:-

class ActionRoomBooking(Action): def name(self): return “action_room_booking” def run(self, dispatcher, tracker, domain): data = tracker.latest_message print(“this is complete data”,data) print('this is last initent ',tracker.get_slot(‘last_intent’)) dispatcher.utter_message(""“Sure, I can help. In order to validate your identity, may I take a picture of your Business card, please? You can hold it in front of the Tablet camera. so are you ready?”"") return []

But i am this i am getting None:-

class ActionValidateFace(Action): def name(self) -> Text: return “action_validate_face” def run(self, dispatcher, tracker, domain): print('this is last initent ',tracker.get_slot(‘last_intent’)) data = tracker.latest_message print(“this is complete data”,data)

Slots configuration is :-
slots: last_intent: auto_fill: false type: unfeaturized

Solved

can you please format your post in well manner that we can read is easily

Hey @haneef, could you tell us how you implemented the ValidateFace action. I’m working on a project where the bot has to take a picture of the user, and want to know how to make my bot trigger the camera.

Thank you.