Same IA model, different responses

Hello! So, i’m developing a FAQ chatbot only based on rules (no stories) and i’m not using the actions server. Im having some problems when it comes to decide what kind of response the bot will answer to the user based on the intent, because one intent can have more than one different response (it depends on the entities tracked). The problem is, when i load a model (rasa shell) and give him some input, the bot answers me correct (first image), but if i re load this same model and give him the same input as before, it give me the wrong answer (second image). Why is that happening?

My rules.yml

Config.yml

Hi! If you are not using stories, you shouldn’t have the MemoizationPolicy in your pipeline (this only looks at stories).

However, it looks like you may have found a bug, where rules are applied depending on entity order (this should not be the case!) We’re working on a PR to fix this now. Thanks for raising the issue :slight_smile: I’ll let you know when it is fixed.

1 Like

I created the PR to fix this bug: fix prediction for rules with multiple entities by Ghostvv · Pull Request #8446 · RasaHQ/rasa · GitHub

1 Like