Rasa's Series A: What our new funding means for our developer community

We just announced our $13m Series A :boom:BIG thanks to everyone here in our incredible community - we’re very excited that so many of you have actively contributed - from small to large PRs; from helping a fellow community member on the forum with a question to writing a tutorial or running entire local meetups! You are awesome! :pray:

In addition to the official announcement on Techcrunch earlier today, I wanted to share some more details on what we’re doing with this funding:

Curious to hear your thoughts!

9 Likes

Great to hear that you’re investing in research and development. Good luck and thank you for creating Rasa!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Interestingly, after they received this 22M, do they have a person who is planning how to spend them? :smiley:

I found your comment about the 22M pretty amusing. I think it’s definitely important to have someone who specializes in wealth planning to handle that kind of money. Speaking from my own experience, having a financial advisor or planner can make a huge difference in managing your personal finances, let alone a large sum like 22M. It’s crucial to have someone who knows the ins and outs of investments and financial planning to make sure the money is being used wisely and for the intended purpose. So, to answer your question, I hope whoever received that 22M has a solid wealth planning strategy in place!

If you are looking for a long-term passive investment option for yourself, I would recommend you invest in some cryptocurrency/tokens/exchange services. According to information from official investment sites like https://joywallet.com/article/bingo-tour-review/, cryptocurrency is one of today’s most valuable options. Also, you don’t need to search for a broker in this case. You can buy the cryptocurrency and use the classic buy-and-hold trading strategy. Stocks market remains still a good investment option for the long term anyway.