RASA X running Error: Make sure to start Rasa X with valid data and valid domain and config files

I am trying to installing Rasa . I run this command rasa init . It’s working fine. But when I am trying to run this command rasa x it throws an error as shown in the above image(link). One solution I have found is to remove domain_path=domain_path from the x.py file which can be found in such a path: C:\Users\Admin\anaconda3\envs\Myenv\Lib\site-packages\rasa\cli\x.py . Even though the other solution I’ve heard is to downgrade the version of Python and pip. Versions are (Rasa Version: 2.8.1, Python Version:3.7, pip version: 20.2) But still, I can’t get rid of it. If anybody has a solution, please help.

@Smit Share rasa version rasa --version

Hello @nik202 , Thank you for replying. My Rasa version is 2.8.1.

@Smit I asked the detail of Rasa and Rasa SDK and even given command.

@nik202 Here is the image of Rasa versions.image

@Smit try this

Install this version rasa-x==0.39.3

pip install rasa-x==0.39.3 --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple

Some know errors:

ImportError: cannot import name ‘RowProxy’ from ‘sqlalchemy.engine’ try running pip install SQLAlchemy==1.3.22 should fix it.)

And, if you get an error not being able to import yaml then run pip install pyyaml.

If error still, at the back end or it not effect the conversation. do let me know.

@nik202 After following all those steps such errors have occurred as shown in the image.

@Smit share rasa version again

@nik202 Don’t know why it’s not recognizing rasa. While I am running this command. rasa --version

@Smit you need to activate condo environment

@nik202 It’s already activated. As you can see in the image, I’ve made a virtual environment as your name.

@Smit try this step then

install

pip install rasa==2.8.1

check rasa --version

then install

pip install rasa-sdk==2.8.1

check rasa--version

and share me the screenshot.

Hello @nik202 This is a screenshot

@Smit It should be rasa --version not pip show rasa. Now, I guess you will be able to run rasa --version command.

Thanks a lot @nik202

Very Happy with your solution

@Smit Is it working?

Thank You so much @nik202 I really appreciate it. It’s working. Rasa X UI is opening now in my machine.

@Smit you are welcome and please close this thread for other please :slight_smile:

@nik202 Yeah Sure I am closing this thread now.

Hello All, If anyone facing such issues, by doing the above following steps which @nik202 has explained, you will get the solution.

1 Like

@Smit :clap::clap::clap::relaxed::relaxed: Thanks!

2 Likes