Rasa X error on initial run

Hi there, i am new with coding world, rasa and rasa-x so any help would be very appreciated.

These are the responses after i type “rasa x” on cmd, windows 10.

my rasa version is

and rasa-x version

(Please correct me if i wrote the wrong code to check the versions and/or showing the error on rasa-x)

i read couple articles that require to downgrade rasa or rasa-x or install any other add-on?

please help

Thank you very much cheers

Welcome :bouquet: @ronniegoei Hi, is you able to talk with your bot? Is the Rasa X is opening in the browser window? Can you share the domain.yml file ?

Hi nik202, thanks for your response, actually i can talk to my bot through rasa only(“rasa shell” command on cmd) . Rasa X is not opening in the browser window.

also, here is the domain.yml file, thank you once again for your help domain.yml (3.1 KB)

you have the same issue like me :frowning:

What steps that you have done so far? i mean like, i followed a lesson/class from udemy, they seems flawlessly installed it :joy:

@ronniegoei Please follow this flawless installation with some errors :wink:

Please follow these steps for the installation of ROS and Rasa X :slight_smile:

Note: You can ignore few steps, if you already performed it!

Please install Anaconda from Anaconda | Individual Edition , then create the conda environment using the following command

1. conda create -n rasa3 python=3.8
  2. conda activate rasa 3

PS: If you using Linux, check the environment for the same.

Note: I’d recommend to create a fresh environment if not you can proceed with next steps:

For Rasa Open Source:

`pip install rasa==2.8.1`
`pip install rasa-sdk==2.8.1'

check version rasa --version its install or not

For Installing basic project:

rasa init

then if you need

For Rasa-X Installation

pip install rasa-x==0.39.3 --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple

check rasa version rasa --version its install or not

You will see some error : ImportError: cannot import name ‘RowProxy’ from ‘sqlalchemy.engine’ Install

pip install SQLAlchemy==1.3.22 should fix it

If sanic related error: pip install sanic-jwt==1.6.0

delete .db (events and rasa ) if is showing alembic issue.

If you have any error in-between please share with us.

Note: You will see the Event Loop Close error in the terminal, you can ignore that, its an persistent issue with Rasa X and team is working on it.

I hope this will solve your issue. Good Luck!

Thank you for your help! It works now! lovely . :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture: so what happened with last error? is it the version issue or else?

@ronniegoei yes, this is the persistent issue with version, and some are able to install with latest version to, I informed this issue with rasa team and they are working on this, I guess. till then dnt stop your learning and make your project go :+1: and no worries mate, happy to help you.

1 Like

@ronniegoei

Valuable links and resources for your reference

1. RasaMasterclass
  2. Conversational AI with Rasa - Video Series [Latest]
  3. Rasa for Beginners
  4. Rasa Certification Workshop
  5. Rasa Advanced Custom Actions, Forms, & Responses Workshop No-longer accepting enrollment
  6. Rasa Advanced Deployment Workshop
  7. Rasa Youtube Channel Please subscribe and hit the bell icon for notification.
  8. Rasa Github Mini Project
  9. Rasa Masterclass Handbook
  10. Hardcopy Book : Conversational AI with Rasa

I hope these links will help you to learn Rasa!

1 Like