RASA X - 3.0?

Hi there!

When will we see a compatible version of Rasa X with Rasa 3.0 ?

Thanks!

1 Like

@nonola The answer is very soon!

1 Like

Awesome!

I’m waiting for this answer too.

In Compatibility Matrix page, the latest supported version of Rasa Open Source is 2.8.x

Do you know how long it will take? We have a university project for a month and want to use RasaX. Would be nice if we could also use the new Rasa 3.0

@statimo I can understand your excitement for the rasa 3 with rasa x, honestly, I have no idea but maybe very soon. I will check with the team for you till then explore rasa 3.0 and share the feedback with us.

3 Likes

any new informations, when we can use rasa-x with rasa 3.0?

1 Like

is there any update?

You can keep checking the Compatibility Matrix for updates :slight_smile:

Hi, :wave:
I am a newbie to RASA and so far I just used RASA X to review & annotate the conversations me and my colleagues had with the bot. Is there a free and easy to set up alternative that I could use instead of RASA X? :woman_shrugging: I upgraded my project in January to RASA 3.0 and I need to review and annotate the conversations my colleagues had with the bot…
I use a SQLite 3 database to store the conversations.
Suggestions are very much apprechiated :blush:
Thanks, Vio

Hi @vio_lovis !

Can you tell me how did you managed to connect SQLite 3 database to store the conversations? Thanks a lot!

Hi @nonola,
sure! Please keep in mind that I am completely unexperience and I gather all my informations here in the RASA Forum or online. So, what I did to store the conversations locally on my machine:

1. Install sqlite3 (in my case, a conda envirnoment: conda install -c anaconda sqlite)
  2. create a database for the storage of the RASA conversations: sqlite3 rasa_conversations.db
  3. add the following code to the endpoint.yml:
tracker_store:
    type: SQL
    dialect: "sqlite"
    url: # (optional) host of the sql db
    db: "rasa_conversations.db"
    username: # username
    password: # password
    query: # optional dictionary to be added as a query string to the connection url
      driver: my-driver
  1. to start RASA using your SQL backend, add the --endpoints flag: rasa run --endpoints endpoints.yml

I hope that was helpful to you!
Ciao, Vio

2 Likes

Thanks a por @vio_lovis !