Does RASA X support with RASA 3.0 . If so how to install RASA X ? . Please help me

hi all,
I am literally confused with this as I see two kind of posts .

1. RASA X does not have support anymore
  2. RASA 3.0 is now compatible with RASA X

Hello,

I understand your confusion. Let me clarify the current situation regarding Rasa X and Rasa 3.0.

Rasa X is a tool developed by Rasa that provides a user interface for managing and improving Rasa-powered chatbots. As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Rasa X was a separate product from the Rasa framework, and it had its own versioning. However, please note that there may have been updates and changes since then.

Now, regarding Rasa 3.0, it is a major release of the Rasa framework, which is the core library used for building conversational AI chatbots. Rasa 3.0 introduced several new features and improvements.

As for the compatibility between Rasa X and Rasa 3.0, the best way to ensure compatibility is to use the versions that are recommended by the Rasa team. You can find the recommended version of Rasa X that is compatible with Rasa 3.0 by referring to the official Rasa documentation or the Rasa GitHub repository.

To install Rasa X, you can use the pip package manager. Here’s a general outline of the steps you can follow:

Create a new virtual environment (optional but recommended): python3 -m venv myenv source myenv/bin/activate pip install rasa-x --extra-index-url Simple Index After the installation, you can start Rasa X by running the following command: rasa x

I hope the information helps you.

1 Like

@Thomaslewis Agreed.