Rasa X 1.1.1 doesn't detect 3.1 nlu data

Version: Rasa X 1.1.1

I have deployed rasa X into a kubernetes cluster and added my git repo which is on Rasa 3.1 (identical as rasa init repo for testing)

Rasa X doesn’t see my nlu data

In my values.yml rasa tag is 3.1.0 and rasa x is 1.1.1

How can I report the bug?

Just install rasa==3.0.x (not 3.1.x),and u can fix this issue. 3.0.x can also be integrated with RASA-X 1.x

Thank you, no need to downgrade, it is working now I tagged my files with version 3.0 and cleaned up the values file for the deployment with this barebones file it works ok for now

rasax:
    tag: "1.1.1"

rasa:
    version: "3.1.0"
    tag: "3.1.0-full"
    versions:
        rasaProduction:
            enabled: true

great! It’s a better choice. For a long time,I hava trouble with using RASA3.1 and RASA X 1.x,now I m using rasa v 2.8.27 with rasa-x v1.0.1. It seems working better than 3.1

So I should install version 3.1?

I suggest that u install rasa v 2.8.27 with rasa-x v1.0.1 instead of using 3.1/1.1.1 this is the best version our community have used

Do you know how to report a bug in rasa x? I don’t see any bug report form in the rasa x dashboard. And this seems like an easy fix for them.

the workaround I found for using rasa 3.1 and rasa x 1.1.1 is tagging all your yml files with version: "3.0", It will give you some warnings but it will process the files as rasa 3.1 files

The workaround only works with the nlu file domain and rules remain broken 3.1. and 1.1.1 compatibility seems half-baked