I followed the Rasa X Docker Compose Installation and deployed my assistant by connecting my GitHub repo to Rasa X 0.38. My VM instance shows the rasa x container has the correct and latest data from my repo under the git/4 directory, however nothing shows up in Rasa X UI.
Some relevant info:
- first time I am using the spaCy components in my pipeline
- first time using Knowledge Base Actions
- first time using Elastic Search
- manually uploading a model to Rasa X allowed me to use my assistant and everything works with KB and elastic search
- errors show up when trying to upload nlu.yml files(or any other data file)
Here’s a list of things I’ve tried:
- connected and disconnected the repo many times but no luck.
- reinstalled/updated rasa x
- verified my project layout
- verified Rasa 2.4.0 and Rasa X compatibility
I’d greatly appreciate any help!!