Rasa server cannot connect to Rasa X

Hi,

I want to test my bot that runs perfectly with rasa shell in rasa X.

I have set up Rasa X according to the installation hints locally and it worked fine a fews days ago. Meanwhile, I have rebooted and restarted all applications.

Now when I execute

rascal connect rasa

in my project directory, I get this error message:

execution error at (rasa-x/charts/rabbitmq/templates/NOTES.txt:170:4): PASSWORDS ERROR: You must provide your current passwords when upgrading the release. Note that even after reinstallation, old credentials may be needed as they may be kept in persistent volume claims. Further information can be obtained at Troubleshoot Bitnami Helm chart issues

'auth.erlangCookie' must not be empty, please add '--set auth.erlangCookie=$RABBITMQ_ERLANG_COOKIE' to the command. To get the current value:

export RABBITMQ_ERLANG_COOKIE=$(kubectl get secret --namespace "gifted-wright" rasa-x-rabbit -o jsonpath="{.data.rabbitmq-erlang-cookie}" | base64 --decode)

Obviously, this is a message created by helm. I read the mentioned doc, but where to add --set auth.erlangCookie=$RABBITMQ_ERLANG_COOKIE. I tried --extra-args but that does not help.

I do not know how to reset the helm/kubectl/rabbitmq config to be able to start by bot again on rasa x.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Best Bernd

2 Likes

:wave: Hello @Bernd

Can you try again with the latest version of rasactl?

Hi,

thanks for the response. I now use rasactl 1.0.3, but get the same error message as before.

Best Bernd

1 Like

I found a solution here: Cannot upgrade deployment in kubernates - #4 by holyone2two