Using Rasa to implement a conversation between our users and product via text messages.
- User sends a text message.
- We receive it and right now manually reply back.
- Instead we have used all the incoming data to train Rasa models to detect multiple intents.
- We have defined our intents <-> actions mapping in our stories.md file.
- We have defined our actions <-> template mapping in our domain.yml file.
- Rasa server is up and running.
- Text message comes in.
- We make an HTTP call to the
parseendpint (HTTP API) to fetch the intent.
- And now with this intent, I need to fetch the appropriate action, and the template text corresponding to that action defined in
- How do I do that with the HTTP API?
- Once I got the
intentfrom the API, I tried to use the
/domainendpoint (HTTP API) hoping I could get the intent <-> template mapping from there. But that isn’t possible from the way the API responses are implemented from the Rasa server.