Rasa error illegal instruction

hi… I have developed a chatbot using rasa. Now trying to deploy it in a vps. my server is centos 7.8 kvm with 2GB RAM. everything seems fine, i have rasa 1.6.1 rasa-nlu 0.15.1 rasa core 0.14.5 but when i try to give command rasa init or rasa train or rasa shell it returns the output illegal instruction

i have spacy 2.0.18 and all the necessary packages installed. also tensorflow 1.15.0 it’s urgent. if anyone can help, please!

If you could give me the full trace then I might be able to help you debug. You can copy the trace here and surround it with three ticks (`) such that the output looks

like this

That said, 2GB Ram might not be enough. Looking at the Rasa X documentation we typically assume at least 4GB, preferably 8GB. Now it should be said that Rasa X is a bigger install than just Rasa Open Source but 2GB might not be enough for all the dependencies. Especially if you’re using large word-vectors.

thanks. I found out that the problem is with tensorflow. i tried to import tensorflow, then it gave command illegal instruction then i uninstalled tensorflow, and tried to install it once again with the command pip install tensorflow==1.15.0 --no-cache-dir i am getting the following error: ERROR: Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

now i have managed to install tensorflow. but when I’m trying to import, it’s giving me this error: illegal instruction