Rasa does not follow the story

Hi I create plenty of story in order to catch the right one, but rasa does not follow

This what rasa try to follow

New Story

• howto_print{“action”:“imprimer”,“object”:“ordinateur”}
    • slot{“action”:“imprimer”}
    • slot{“object”:“ordinateur”}
    • utter_detail_device_used

This what I was expeting

How to print Portable 4

• howto_print{“action”:“imprimer”,“object”:“ordinateur”}
    • slot{“action”:“imprimer”}
    • slot{“object”:“ordinateur”}
    • utter_info_pc_printer

In the picture I included the flow of my stories

Hi @Neofita. Can you share your stories and domain file?

Thank you for the reply I was preparing a reduced version of the domain and stories, and it is working with a reduced stories file. I have removed all the other stories, I left only the howto_print as the previous image

The difference are these With the reduced domain

2020-05-21 11:23:43 DEBUG    rasa.core.policies.memoization  - Current tracker state [None, None, None, {}, {'entity_object': 1.0, 'entity_action': 1.0, 'intent_howto_print': 1.0, 'prev_action_listen': 1.0}]
2020-05-21 11:23:43 DEBUG    rasa.core.policies.memoization  - There is a memorised next action 'utter_info_pc_printer'

With my full domain

2020-05-21 11:25:25 DEBUG    rasa.core.policies.memoization  - Current tracker state [None, None, None, {}, {'intent_howto_print': 1.0, 'prev_action_listen': 1.0}]
2020-05-21 11:25:25 DEBUG    rasa.core.policies.memoization  - Launch DeLorean...
2020-05-21 11:25:25 DEBUG    rasa.core.policies.memoization  - Current tracker state [None, None, None, {}, {'intent_howto_print': 1.0, 'prev_action_listen': 1.0}]
2020-05-21 11:25:25 DEBUG    rasa.core.policies.memoization  - There is no memorised next action

@Neofita Can you make sure there are no conflicts in your stories?

This is one conflit

## How to print give me your device portable 2
* howto_print{"action":"imprimer"}
    - slot{"action":"imprimer"}
    - utter_detail_device_used
* choose{"find_detail":"personel"}
    - slot{"find_detail":"personel"}
    - utter_info_pc_printer

## How to print give me your device laboratoire 2
* howto_print{"action":"imprimer"}
    - slot{"action":"imprimer"}
    - utter_detail_device_used
* choose{"find_detail":"laboratoire"}
    - slot{"find_detail":"laboratoire"}
    - utter_info_labo_printer

Can you confirm that this is a conflit and I should change the utter with an action removing one storie?

utter_detail_device_used:
  - text: Est-ce que c'est un ordinateur personel ou un ordinateur d'un des laboratoire
    buttons:
    - title: personel
      payload: '/choose{"find_detail": "personel"}'
    - title: laboratoire
      payload: '/choose{"find_detail": "laboratoire"}'

@Neofita Can you share your domain file? I am curious what slot types you are using

Here the file domain (8.3 KB) still testing therefore messy

@Neofita Currently, your find_detail slot is unfeaturized. This means the slot will not be used to influence the dialogue, and your stories contain a conflict as a result because the model can’t learn contradictory stories. To make this work, you will want to switch to a category slot type. I recommend learning more about slots here and here

1 Like