Rasa Docker facebook

Hello I have built a bot. When I type it hello message it identifies the intent and give response. But when i am trying to type a message which triggers a action form, it shows following error:-

ERROR rasa.core.processor - Encountered an exception while running action ‘product_search_form’.Bot will continue, but the actions events are lost. Please check the logs of your action server for more information. rasa_server | Traceback (most recent call last): rasa_server | File “/opt/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/core/actions/action.py”, line 670, in run rasa_server | response = await self.action_endpoint.request( rasa_server | File “/opt/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/utils/endpoints.py”, line 154, in request rasa_server | raise ClientResponseError( rasa_server | rasa.utils.endpoints.ClientResponseError: 404, Not Found, body=‘b’404 \xe2\x80\x94 Not Foundhtml { font-family: sans-serif }\n

\xe2\x9a\xa0\xef\xb8\x8f 404 \xe2\x80\x94 Not Found

Requested URL /webhook not found\n’’ rasa_server | rasa_server | The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception: rasa_server | rasa_server | Traceback (most recent call last): rasa_server | File “/opt/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/core/processor.py”, line 760, in _run_action rasa_server | events = await action.run( rasa_server | File “/opt/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/core/actions/action.py”, line 694, in run rasa_server | raise RasaException(“Failed to execute custom action.”) from e rasa_server | rasa.shared.exceptions.RasaException: Failed to execute custom action.

It runs locally perfect. For integration i am using ngrok to create callback url for facebook.

Hi @vermaankit192

How are you running your action server? And can you show me the logs from it?