Medical bot

I would like to use data demo but not working at all how can solve it ? this the msg that I receive 2019-08-14 16:38:53 ERROR rasa.core.processor - Encountered an exception while running action ‘find_facility_types’. Bot will continue, but the actions events are lost. Make sure to fix the exception in your custom code. Your input -> how are you?
2019-08-14 16:39:06 ERROR rasa.core.processor - Encountered an exception while running action ‘action_chitchat’. Bot will continue, but the actions events are lost. Make sure to fix the exception in your custom code. 2019-08-14 16:39:06 ERROR rasa.core.processor - Encountered an exception while running action ‘find_facility_types’. Bot will continue, but the actions events are lost. Make sure to fix the exception in your custom code. Your input ->

1 Like

Look into the action server logs. As the log says, there was an exception running an action.

can you explain more

To run actions (that you specify in the actions.py-file (default)) you need to have an action server running via ‘rasa run actions’. Now the log tells you that an exception was raised within the action server. As a default I would run it with the -vv flag and write the output to a file. There you’ll find more specific information of what went wrong.

yes I did the same think it does not noticed my actions as restaurant-actions form actions …