Rasa Developer Certification

I watch a lot of motivational videos about my future plans, because I want to be a successful person. There are a lot of steps till that thing, and I won`t reach that level, if I didn’t work hard. Nowadays is very hard to open a small business, because there are a lot of people on the market who work on this domain. My dream is to become a web designer.

Hi @nik202, I have not received my rasa certification yet. I would like to know the status of this petition

hi @nik202 I did the advanced custom actions workshop on the 2nd of August 2021. Though I think I got an email asking if I wanted to have a forum badge for this, I’m not sure if I ticked the right response, since I don’t have a badge for this yet. I’ve received the coupon and the pdf of the certificate already. (thanks for that!)

On the flip side, I did the developer certification last week and have the forum badge already. Could you please look into this and see if I can get a badge for the advanced workshop?

Thanks in advance.

@Polaris000 I will suggest to write an email from which you receive the information, is that you did form Udemy? As, far as I know Rasa Team never asked for do you required the forum badge?.

hi @nik202 . I can’t seem to find the mail / message that said this. Don’t remember too well either since it was so many months ago, but in any case, I’d love to get the forum badge for the advanced certification. Yeah I did it through Udemy. If I need to contact someone specific for this, do let me know.

The certificate and coupon was sent to me from juste@rasa.com.

@Polaris000 did you completed the advance custom action in 2nd Aug-2021? Certificate??

Yes @nik202 here’s the attached certificate

It was issued in September, but I finished the course in August.

@Polaris000 Sure, I guess you will get the badge as you finished the course and many congratulations :clap::clap: as now onward rasa not taking any enrollement for the same and I guess Rasa Team is working hard to assign all the badges, certificates and rasa swag, just be patient for some more time and till then enjoy and explore Rasa 3.0 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your help @nik202 . Already started exploring Rasa 3!

@Polaris000 do share your feedback, suggestions and issue. Good Luck!

Will do!